To our Red Mountain Eyecare Family,
The past couple months have been quite the challenge and experience! We hope you have been blessed with health and are getting back to your normal routines as much as possible. We are excited to help you with your vision needs in our newly renovated and expanded office!
The following are things we are doing to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- We are requiring all patients to wear masks while in the office.
- We are taking temperatures at the front desk. Anyone with even a mild grade fever will be asked to be rescheduled.
- We are asking additional screening questions to ensure patients are symptom-free when confirming appointments.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- We have room to keep patients more separated now and have spaced appointments farther apart.
- We clean all seating and equipment after use as well as all frames after being handled.
- We ask that you do not bring others with you for your appointment.
- For minors or those who need extra assistance, one additional person may accompany them.
- For families, our schedule is such that there should be no problem seeing more than one family member, but we ask that you not bring family members who are not being examined.
- We are happy to bring items to your vehicle; please call us in advance and we will be ready for you.
If you have any questions please call us! We have been working with vendors to stay well-stocked so we are ready to take care of your contacts, glasses and health needs! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Jeremy Olsen O.D.